Scar problem

I have an accident before 3 month and 2 stitches will come between my eyebrows i am using gel and cream for remove the scar but scar will not removing and i go to my local doctor and he will suggest me for co2 laser treatment... please explain can it will remove my scar completely and can i go for laser
views-icons 32 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Scar problem

Thanks for the query.
Scars are amenable to various treatment options and it has to be customized based on your scar type. The treatment depends on the duration of scar and ability to follow-up. The advance treatment option includes Fractional CO2 lasers in multiple sessions and is currently the procedure of choice. Other options include dermaroller with or without mesotherapy, subcision and some other procedure. Certain patient benefit when oral medications are given concomitantly. Topical creams may be of little use and will supplement laser treatmen
Meet an expert in scar management.