Scar problem
I have an accident and with this i have 3 stitches on my head this scar is only one month old and please suggest me how to filling the scar.

Hello there. I can understand your concern, how big is the scar? also, you should have attached a picture of your scar so that we would be able to help you better. anyways, you can apply elovera-imf moisturiser daily twice a day after washing your face, over the time, scar will reduce to a certain extent. but if you want to remove it completely, consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello there..... For these scars you can use cocoa butter or vitamin E creams. Topical treatments with acids and chemical peels can be effective but can take a while for the skin to totally revert to its normal color.  Microdermabrasion can also be done, but this might require several sessions.  Skin resurfacing using lasers is also an option....

Neosporin scar solution