Scar problem
I had an accident before 7-8 months, but scars of injury is still there. So please suggest something to remove this scars.
197 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

hello please consult a good plastic surgeon and cosmetologist to get rid of the scars.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Neosporin scar solution
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.