There is a scar on my upperlip area (both left and right hand side) which is getting darker. It is blackish in color. please suggest what should i apply there so that it can get reduced. as a precaution i have not going for threading in this area as well.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Good that you haven't done any procedures or used creams without proper advise. But it is very difficult to diagnose the type of pigmentation you have based on a photo. It could be post inflammatory hyperpigmentation or melasma or because of certain drugs etc. Only a close examination and one on one session with a dermatologist will help you. You will need prescription medicines that cause lightening of the patches... but these can be only given in person by a dermatologist. So go to one. You should benefit.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?