Scar on my nose

I have a scar right in the middle of my nose. It had happened when one of my friend scraped my nose with a wooden stick accidentally so is there any possibility to get rid of this scar! Please help me because I have lost a lot of self confidence and my face looks really awkward! Please help me how to get rid of this scar! Thank u!!! I will attach a pic of it!

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. Were any stitches used to close this wound after you had go the injury. For better appearance of the scar, fractional carbon dioxide laser if one of the options, along with application of some creams like hexilak silicone gel. However, it may be rather tough to completely eliminate an existing scar. Also, you must not get mentally worked up because of this.. hope this helps, see a qualified dermatologist near you. Or further queries may be sent on follow up messaging