Scan report

Hi,ma'am .I want to conceive but I’m unable to conceive as I am married from past 5 years so I urgently want to conceive .Me and my husband is normal no issues are there .But still for confirmation I did scan and even in scan everything is normal .Uterus are normal 6.8 cm *3.2 cm*4.2 cm..Right ovary 2.7 cm*1.8 cm... Left ovary 3.1 cm *2.2 cm.Right ovary largest follicle measuring 10*8mm..Left ovary largest follicle measuring 8*6 mm..No free fluid noted in POD and Pelvis..Ths are in report .please suggest me how to conceive ..please advice me some medicines or any excercise..

Doctor Answers (1) on Scan report

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....first thing you should know is- infertility means unable to concieve even after one year of unprotected regular Sex. If that's the case it may be due to numerous causes, in womens- it might be due to uterine abnormality,hormonal imbalance, fibroid in uterus,sometimes infection like T.B would have scarred fallopian tube which might be a cause,certain medications, obesity etc. In men- decreased sperm count, chronic alcoholism,smoking,obesity,premature ejaculation,medications, testicular infection or trauma get this things checked. You should know that there are 20 to 25% cases where the cause is unknown for infertility....As I already mentioned if you are not concieving for more than one year, you can try invitro fertilisation(IVF) technique which has a good sucess rate....kindly consult a obstetrician regarding this they will guide you further