Unable to conceive
In Siemen analysis test my husband have Liqufication time is >60 and puc cells 10-15/hpf, sperm count 65million, is this effect delay pregnancy, 3 years completed for marriage I’m not conceived and also doctor suggested for Doxy 100mg tablet for my husband

Yes this is the reason also he have infection in his semen so dr have suggested for doxy also u can do ur test also to know ur fertility status blood test FSH/LH/PRL
consult me privately for more details

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+117
Chat with a sexologist
problematic reports
Not convinced Ok Take some ayurveda booster Its curable