Scaly lips
I'm having scales over my upper lip and it's becoming pale lower lip is fine problem is occurring only in the upper lip I have used best of lip balms, vaseline nothing worked

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. It's important to check and understand as to why you are having this. You probably have chelitis. Now this commonly could be due to vitamin deficiencies or malnutrition. Also lip luck Chelitis is common. So see a qualified dermatologist near you and get evaluated for further treatment and measures. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards.