Scalp ulcers and ringworm

I have a problem of scalp ulcers and ringworm on legs i want to know about them how to treat them specially the scalp ulcers
views-icons 41 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Well, you've made an attempt at diagnosing rather than stating your complaints. In which case it is rather difficult to explain the details of your condition. The easiest way is to go to an allopathic dermatologist near you. Not only will you be treated but also diagnosed and thus explained in detail what has happened and how to prevent it in the future.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?