Scalp psoriasis
I am facing this problem from a while. I have consulted a doctor online and he prescribed me to use the medicated shampoo and a solution too. It's been 10 days, I noticed a slight difference but the dandruff type skin is still there in the scalp and I loose around 30 to 50 hair daily .. how can I cure it permanently and faster as I am loosing my hair so much.. And please tell that the hair I am loosing in this situation can be grown back normally as I loose my hair density too.

Hi. Share pictures of your scalp to confirm the diagnosis and accordingly any suggestion regarding treatment can be made. If it's psoriasis then it can be controlled with medicines but it can reoccur ( more in winters).
consult a dermatologist with photographs for detail information
Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this flaking and hair fall... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
If it psoriasis, it can be controlled with well with medicines, but it can recur afterwards. There is no permanent cure. About the hairloss, it will stop once the inflammation due to psoriasis is controlled. Kindly consult with your Dermatologist so that he can step up or down the treatment accordingly depending on your severity