Scalp psoriasis
I am facing psoriasis on my head for a year. Taking atrisor, panchatikta guggul and arogyavardhani vati. 1 tablet each every 4 hours. If I take more I get a lot of itching, boils and pimples on the head. If I take less, itching increases and head patch increases and starts to thicken. I am also started getting itching in ears and buttocks. Before above ayurveda medicine but it did not help to cure. Doctors had prescribed shampoo, ointment and tablets. I don't have diabetes. I have asthma. Do you have any better and permanent cure? Please respond only if you have proven experience in curing my kind of problems. Thanks, Sunil

Don't worry...you are suffering from sebopsoriasis causing this problem.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.