Scalp Psoriasis
Duration :2 years Red patches on scalp (5-6), after a day or two irritation stops with white scales Red patches (<1cm) on chest.(5-7) Scaling inside ear and behind too Triggers : Stress & less sleep Most adverse on winters Using salycylic acid & cocunut oil, when occurs Though this is somethjng that I do when they appear , but can I stop the from coming anything that I can do to stop calm down my immune system that triggers it during those conditions. I am open to go with allopathic/ayurvedic for minimizing it . In past have tried Ketazon shampoo & coal tar Location: Delhi - Ncr

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Thank you for the detailed history. Definitely there are oral medicines to control the condition. However, I would suggest them only if your symptoms are not controlled with topical medications. You could discuss the medicines like mtx, maxepa etc with your dermatologist or send me your details on follow up chat and I could suggest one to you. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, excel care hospital, Bangalore.