Scalp pain & sensitivity

I have migraine since many years. I get stabbing pain mostly in sunlight and due to stress. I think all the time about so many things. And the pain has gotten so worse that I can't even tough my hairs due to sensitivity on my scalp. When I stand in front of mirror I can't see myself clearly until I focus for a minute or two. My left eye number is 0.5 and right eye number is .25 which isn't so bad but I still can't read even the big letters from a small distance unless I focus for sometime. So I need to know is it something because of my headaches that I am starting to see everything blurred or is it just my eye sight problem.
views-icons 37 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Scalp pain & sensitivity

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
Headache can be due to neurological, ENT and eye related reasons.. Since you have visual issues, you should wear the spectacles regularly. Without reading and straining your eyes will worsen your headache..Consult a neurologist to rule out neurological reasons and follow his advice