Migraine problem
Dear doctors, I have got headache since 21 days now and my doctor (G.P) said it's migraine and recommended me inderal 10 - and still need to keep taking medicine for another month as even if I skip one dose it start painning again. Can migraine last this long? And which doctor shall I show for migraine -Please help

Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello. Sorry to hear this. I will advise you to meet a neurologist, who can diagnose you correctly based on signs and symptoms and then start on the necessary medications. Wish you a speedy recovery.