Scalp infection

I am having some sort of fungal infection on my scalp. A lot of small boils like things have developed. Please suggest me some good medicine.
views-icons 65 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der seborrheic dermatitis tinea capitis should be ruled out consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?