Scalp acne
Is there a permanent cure for this. I have lost 50% hairloss. Dirty smell puss itching Ihave changef many doctors still problem. Give me guidance

Rajitha Gujjari
Dermatologist Hyderabad
Its unfortunate that you are suffering with this problem. As per the information provided probable causes could be recurrent Folliculites; furunclosis;infection secondary to pediculosis, T.capitis with secondary infection,Folliculitis decalvans;n other s.Underlying cause for all above mentioned reasons is infection. Yes there is permanent cure for ur problem. Correct dose n duration of appropriate antibiotics as per the results of pus culture n sensitivity to treat acute episode.longterm supression therapy with topical n oral antibiotics. Retinoids ll help you to larger extent.I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist urgently for appropriate treatment. some times the leasions heal with scaring that leads to permanent hair loss.Feel better soon....