Scabiess infection

Itchy skin...i am confused whether this is scabies or allergy...i tried permerthin 5% bt too it wasnot cured...
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Scabiess infection

doctor profile image
Hello, scabies is a parasitic infection that involves certain areas of the body. Also it can present in a variety of different ways in different individuals. Unfortunately diagnosis of scabies will need more than a photograph. You should see a Dermatologist who will examine you thoroughly and rule out scabies or any other skin condition.,along with prescribing you proper medications to control the itching. Regards, Dr.Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?