Sarcoma cancer

My brother had a history of spindle cell sarcoma, in last may 2011 he had a tumour on his left ankle, which is excised by surgery & radiation has been done. Aftet 2.5 years recurrence is in popliteal fossa again excision & radiation has been done. Now in last month there is another recurrence in same area just upper side of knee. In lower thigh. One good thing its not spread anywhere in body since last 5 years. Now I wanted to know, is there any good medication in homeopathy to stop this disease. Is there any dr. Who handle it successfully.

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Geetika Bansal
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Delhi

You can leave your number in private msg to us. We will contact you soon with the best of treatments available in homeopathy. The disease is not very aggressive but definitely it is ascending and persistently recurring. Homeopathy functions on following basis.. 1. The type of cells 2. The pace of disease 3. The effect it cause 4. The location or organ involved. Share the details of your case in private conversation for free information on how homeopathy can cure and the duration required for the same
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Dr A K Mandal here for you. If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr for your characterized treatment in homoeopathy
Dr. Rahul Vitthal Nerkar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Dhule
Its wise to take hpathy in such conditions. Treatment to stop the recurrence means treatment should have the policy to eradicate its root cause. Hpathy having such powers. Take right decision on ur own.