Salivary Gland Swell
I have noticed my salivary gland swell(for about 2 weeks now) after I had sever cold for 2 weeks, the swell keeps changing the size. It's usually bigger when I wake up in the morning and it also swells when i have spicy food. The antibiotics are did reduce my swell but it still feels like a lump. Upon sonogrphy results the radiologist suggested biopsy not required. What should I do now, could it be stone?

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

You have to be more specific regarding salivary gland because we have three pairs of them in our body. Consult nearby ENT specialist for more help