Sagging skin on face
Hi doc, Please suggest the best result oriented treatments (non surgical) for lifting the jowl area and double chin to improve the appearance of my ageing face. thanks

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Non surgical procedure are popular now a days due to the simplicity of the procedure. One such procedure is called Thermage and is working well for many of my patients.Thermage is a non-invasive procedure which tightens and contours for a naturally younger looking appearance with no surgery, injections, and little to no downtime. A patient benefits after a single treatment with results that can last for years.Thermage is non-surgical so no anesthesia is needed, although many physicians will provide a pain medication as requested.