Sagging breat
I have faced the problem sagging breast. I am apply daily olive oil. but not more improvement.after my delivery when my baby was stop feeding then after 6 month this problem was happened, so please give some solution for this problem

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
There is no option other than surgery. No medicine r going to work. Bit the I won't advocate surgwey,. U can use tight bras for the condition
Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Hi, specific exercises may help you to some extent. Else surgery is an option. Please seek advice of a general/cosmetic surgeon

How to improve sagging face