Sagged skin under chin

I have a sagging layer of skin under my chin, any ways to reduce it? It is so annoying and disturbing.
views-icons 43 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Very difficult by medicine.. But still medicine available.. It's better to go for chin lift surgery.. Done by plastic surgeon..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?