Sagged chest skin
I am male having sagged chest. I want it to be get operated and want to know that is there a probability of becoming it sagged again after operation or what is the best way to get. Is there a need to be get addimeted for operation and for how many days

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi greetings. Is it just sagging of skin , or do you have gynaecomastia - or male breasts? - you may require liposuction with removal of excess sagged skin from the chest and this is usually done surgically by a plastic surgeon.. Admission for one day is advisable; however, can be done as a day care procedure also. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal