Sagged chest skin
I am male having sagged chest. I want it to be get operated and want to know that is there a probability of becoming it sagged again after operation or what is the best way to get. Is there a need to be get addimeted for operation and for how many days
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Hi greetings. Is it just sagging of skin , or do you have gynaecomastia - or male breasts? - you may require liposuction with removal of excess sagged skin from the chest and this is usually done surgically by a plastic surgeon.. Admission for one day is advisable; however, can be done as a day care procedure also. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.