Sagging breast and marks

Hello Dr I have a baby girl 3 year old I qui breast feeding to her. My problem is my sagging breasts and stretch marks on breast and tummy plz tell me how can my breast firmness will be normal and how tighten them nd how to vanish those marks from ma body m just 26 year old it's vry annoying to see ma body like this.

Dr. Siddharth Prakash
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, Motherhood does take a toll on the body. It's takes the body time to recover and sometimes you never get back to your original shape or size. Fluctuations in weight, loss of skin and muscle tone, stretched skin are some of the changes. Fortunately, some of these are reversible. I suggest that you visit a plastic surgeon. He will discuss all options with you. There are a number of procedures that can be done to make you look (and feel) better. Mastopexy, Tummy Tuck, Liposuction. Sometimes they are also referred together as 'Mommy Makeover' :-) Let me know if you have more questions. Take care, Dr Siddharth Prakash.