Sacroilitis

Had disc prolapse and reactive knee and ankle arthritis 3 yrs back, now from two months severe left side sacroilitis,recent mri disc bulge has reduced now shows only marrow oedema of left sacroiliac joint.blood reports of infective n inflammatory changes are normal. have severe local pain with radiation to whole of left leg with occasional numbmnes

Doctor Answers (2) on Sacroilitis

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Back Stretching. Do the cat/cow stretch. Core Strengthening Exercises.
Dr. M.Faizan Khan (PT) Raipur | Orthopedic Physiotherapist
These are the classical symptoms of sacroilitis as u have shared but numbness of lower limb may b due to some other reason (might b residual disc bulge). 32 years of age is great to respond to manual treatments. Sacroilitis has to b assessed by a trained manual physical therapist and according to the type of malalignment manual reduction and movement with mobilization (MWM) can b used. These techs produce immediate reduction in symptoms.
Just for your home management I wld suggest if u HV pain during walking, walk with slippers on both feets. Mark the intensity of pain. Now take a walk with single slipper in right foot then in the left foot. Which ever side gives relief from symptoms or reduces pain intensity mark it and repeat it every day. Ten minute's walk with the slipper in the relieving side foot. Revert to me if it helps :-)