Rove beetle rash scar
I have rove beetle rash scars on multiple areas in my face near the eyes. How can i getvrid of them. A docyor suggested me to apply clotrimazole and betamethasone dipropionate cream. Will that help?

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications.