Rota Virus Vaccination

1. Rota virus vaccination is due to my daughter and she is 10 weeks old. As per my doctor there are 2 types of vaccine. 1st which covers 10 virus and 2nd which covers 13 virus. I am not sure which one to decide and why there are 2types 2. IPV - is not available easily. If this gets delayed is there any issue to my daughter and how to get this vaccine and what quantity is required to be injected to the baby 3. Pneumococcal - as per the vaccine table this was supposed to be given by 6 weeks and it is missed. How is it going to effect and can we get this vaccine done now when she is 10 weeks old Please suggest... Your guidance is required

Doctor Answers (2) on Rota Virus Vaccination

Dr. Rajeev Ranjan Noida | Pediatrician
Just to add that Ipv is for P2 valent of polio and can be taken anytime below 1 year.its presently available contact ur paediatrician. Vaccine name IMOVAX
10 and 13 type vaccines are for pneumococcal not for rotavirus.. Any one can be taken. It can be given at this time also..... Rotavirus have two variety. Any one of them can be administered, no issues.....IPC not available presently, when available it can be administered. No problem in that also.