Risk of hiv and std's
I had handjob on jan 5 2016 . that girl had a small cut in her hand. Now i am scared of hiv and std's . what is the window period after date of exposure to get test for hiv1and 2 and all std's. plz help me which test to go for vdrl hcv hbsag hiv? i shud be mentally free from stress i don't hav hiv and std's? when to go for test . in general what is the maximum window period once getting exposed wth protection without protection one can go for test? and one shud be free once test is done

Hello.. Well window period for HIV may be uptil 6 months also...you can get tested for HIV in any govt centre/ICTC for free..for other STD's you can get it done in any lab..vdrl,hcv and hbsag in any lab...