Risk of abnormal baby

Hello at 14 weeks of my pregnancy I had shortage of breathing problem. Doctor suggested me to take omnacortil tablet. I took some 6 tablets and was fine there after. Again at 22 weeks I had upper abdominal poking pain due to acidity so doctor gave me pantocid dsr and heppacid syrup. I took 2 pantocid and half bottle syrup. Than I was feeling better so didn't continue. My 20 weeks scan said baby is fine. Still can there be any abnormalities in my baby due to drugs taken. Please let me know.. I am guilty I hope I haven't harmed my baby in anyways. I am 23 weeks pregnant now.

Doctor Answers (3) on Risk of abnormal baby

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
no there is no problem in the drugs you have taken. they are safe in pregnancy. but i would like to advice that you shouldnt be taking any drugs in pregnancy because the safety data we have is on animals and not humans as no pregnant patient allows to conduct research on her. pantocid is a very strong antacid and it would inter fere with you digestion process. i would advice to stick to home measures rather than taking strong medicines because many problems in pregnancy are self limiting
Dr. Sarika Dahiphale Pune | Infertility Specialist
Think positive  follow your gynac!!
Dr. Vijyaben Patel Ahmedabad | Gynecologist
Hi, the drugs you took , usually not giving any anomalies to fetus. Your ultrasound scan report also proves it.One suggestion think big and you will get big, do not catch negative vibration by thinking low.