Ringworm problem
Hello doctor, I am facing ringworm problem on hand and leg at some private place. I am using Fourderm. Please help me with medication to get rid of this..

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Kindly do not use the fourderm cream. Throw it out the window because it will lead to severe side effects. And you will need prescription medicines ... so a visit to an allopathic dermatologist is a must. Avoid delaying. Before you choose your dermatologist kindly read the link : http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO