Ringworm in stomach
Ringworm in stomach and itching also. candiforce 200 mg daily 2 capsule but can't relief. please suggest a female doctor.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Fungal infections are common and becoming difficult to treat. There are a lot of female dermatologists in Delhi and you can select any one for this condition. ​​Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are coprescribed many a times to treat. I​​f needed a simple skin test can also be done. Till then use only OTC anti-allergic me​​dications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loos​​e fitting c​​lothes.

Ringworm stomach pain