Ringworm in high intensit
I have ringworm in high intensity over my groin and thigh.Its been 7 years I m suffering with this thing.In night times I get more itchiness.Its growing all over my thigh so I need best medicine to cure the ringworm.

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi If you have ring worm infection since 7yrs mean that you have not taken proper treatment till date.. or the other you are mistaking ringworm for something else Becoz normally ringworm infection will take around 6 to 8 wks to subside Your previous treatment history needs to evaluated properly before coming to the diagnosis n treatment Better consult get investigated for ringworm infection n proceed with the treatment Thanks