Ringworm and itching
I had itching around my bikini lines and butt so i took itch guard and candid dusting powder for that. it works but again Its coming what should I do ? And 2 ago I noticed that ringworm in my thies.why this is happening ? How to stop those ? Pls help me out

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...over the-counter antifungal ointment, lotion, powder or spray. The rash may clear up quickly with these treatments, but continue applying the medication twice a day for at least 4 weeks after resolution of lesions...Consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.

Itch guard for ringworm