Ringing sound in ears
Recently I visited a disco. I was sitting right next to the speakers and after my return from the disco.  I am constantly hearing a ringing sound in my ears. It's been almost two days since I visited that place.  But the ringing hasn't subsided yet. Please advise.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

your clinical history is suggestive of acute noise induced acaustic trauma. our ear can withstand most of daily encountered noise without much problem. but when its subjected to acute very loud intensity sound  there can be injury to sensitive nerves of inner ear which in turn can present with hearing loss and tinnitus. most of the times it resolves spontaneously and may not require any treatment. if your symptoms persist consult nearby ENT specialist. get an audiogram to look for hearing loss