Ringing ear ,dizziness

Since march 2015 I am having the sesation of ringing in left ear ,sometimes in both ear , dizziness, urge to vomit blurr image, high B.P. mild headache . For which I have got some treatment from ENT specialist and since June 2015 from neurologist at Guwahati who diagnosed it as miniers disease and was takin regular medocine from him upto march2016 but except ringing sensation and blurr image amd pain at backside of soldier other symtom vanished , but my chlosterol levei increased . During this course of treatment I have also been referred to eye specialisy and cardiologist and has been adviced spectacle for near vision and medicine to control B.P.has undergone CT scan of brain ,MRI Brain and PNS , BERA,PTA , ECG, Echocardiography and various blood test the report of all test was normal except high cholestrol level and mild DNS at left of nose. Unsatisfied by the treatment myself visited AIIMS ENT Delhi june 16 prescribed levocetrizine tab and advised PTA . Please guide me.

Hello... Have fruits and vegetables, grains, beans, nuts, and seeds,Using olive oil as the principal fat, replacing other fats and oils, saturated fat is not good for health...Limiting usage of processed foods you need to take in fewer calories than you burn. So that unburned calorie dont get stored as fat, lipid lowering drugs like statin helps in lowering lipid.