Ring worms around groin
Hello, I have ring worm problem around my groin area . I used B-tex before it helped the problem goes for few weeks and it comes again on the same spot . Can anyone give me a permanent solution for this problem.

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi This is a common skin infection by fungus. If there is too much sweating then the chance of increasing infection is possible. The fungal infection can be recurring if you sweat a lot or if you wear clothes without proper laundering. You may need oral anti fungal tablets and creams for a cure. Then you can maintain with good hygiene. Please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments