Ring shape dry rashes
I have ring shape dry skin in my thigh from 2 months recently it started itching and also spreading to near by areas

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. This may be a fungal infection or and eczema. Since you may have been applying some cream on it , it's not very clear or characteristic. I would suggest you to avoid using any over the counter creams like betnovate - c or itch guard etc and seek professional advise from a qualified dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards