Right side headache
Hello Doctor, Right side I have a heavy headache and eye is paining. Unable to breath from both nostrils could you please suggest me whom do I need to consult? Is it ent or neurologist? Please advise me!
13 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hellooo.. breathing difficulties may also be associated with headaches... common cause like DNS wil also present like this...consult an Ent surgeon first..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?