Right side ear problem

I am not able to hear properly from right ear. It feels like something inside in ear or may be swelling. It starting day before yesterday when I wake up. On that day I think this is because of i sleep on one sided so I ignore on that day. But I think something else is happen. Help me. Let me know medicines. Thanks

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

I need to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Basaveshwaranagar, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic [email protected] is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, sleeping on one side doesn't cause this, it could be due to simple ear infection, or due to impacted wax, or any foreign body or insect entering the ear, nothing to worry can be treated easily you need to get examined by Ent specialist to treat accordingly.