Right shoulder problem
Dear sir, I have problem in my right side shoulder, some time paining ..in night and day some day. I already consult with many doctor, they given madician, i have regurarly teken but problem still exit.please give teatment..thanks

Greetings, sorry about your pain.  When you say pain, it is a symptom.  So we need to find the cause.    Without finding the cause if pain medications is given then it is symptom treatment only which will fail ultimately.
consultation with a physio specialist in trigger point therapy and posture correction will definitely cure your problem.  you can give ice and take hot water bath to relieve muscle tightness.
avoid lying on painful side.   for any more consultation feel free to contact me.
Need to evaluate the cause of it
consult pain specialist

My shoulder crutches when i move it