Right shoulder pain
My father has BP and diabetes, he suffers frequent shoulder pains and can't raise his arms above the shoulder level.. Please do suggest a medication.
47 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prashant Parate
Orthopedic Surgeon 7 yrs exp Nagpur

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi. I'm Dr Prashant Parate. Shoulder and Knee specialist. I think your father is suffering from rotator cuff problem. He will need physiotherapy to strengthen his shoulder. You should consult a shoulder specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?