Right Nasal bone surgery
I met with an accident and had injured my nose....and went to a general physician for first that I have taken a CT scan as prescribed to check for any fracture or internal bleed ... according to the report there is a hairline fracture....want an ENT specialist to suggest on next steps and approximate costs
19 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

High-force nasal trauma resulting in deformity from displaced fractures or dislocations or from comminuted fractures may require open reduction and/or fixation by a surgeon.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?