Right hypochondriac pain

She was normal before 2wks then she started having pain in the right hypochondriac pain on and off.The pain is of mild aching type,non radiating and with no aggravating or relieving factor. H/O Viral hepatitis months back. I will be thankful if u plz say the probable reason for pain?

Doctor Answers (1) on Right hypochondriac pain

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I.understand her problem and I totally appreciate your concern towards her. But I thank you for giving the history on before hand. She is a known case of viral hepatitis and she has just recovers and there is no way it can revert back because once the immunity firmed fir any viral infection then it will not allow same strain infection once again. But before Coming to Amy opinion we need confirmation. Take her to a doctor and make her undergo scan. And the result would depend upon the scan reports. Thank you