Right ear retraction

What is the solution for ear retraction? i have been diagonised retraction in right year by doctor. Please suggest
views-icons 38 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello I suggest you to consult and Ent specialist and show it to him ....I also need to see all the reports to suggest you further so I suggest you to carry on a report before you go to see the doctor...  hope you understand.... thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?