Rid of dark armpit and a birthmark
I have dark Armpit and there is birthmark on my thighs. I want to get rid of any treatment. Please suggest.

Is your sides of the neck and groin folds dark too ? Provide a photo . Need a detailed evaluation so that accurate diagnosis can be made and treatment can be given to you accordingly.
consult online with me for detailed prescription and guidance

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Dermatology consultation required
Consult dermatologist.