Rhuematoid arthritis

In my blood report, RA factor is below 8, which doctor said is normal. But I am having symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, like shoulder, hip, knee pain on both sides. And my fingers and toes also having light pain. When I try to stretch my arms and legs, it gives cracking sounds from joints. These symptoms started 2 months ago. And I am feeling very week, tiredness and not focused on work. And in my CRP report it is 12 ( normal is 6). Is this causing these symptoms. Or will CRP increase RA factor in future. Is RA factor is not showing up, because of it is only 2 months, i am having this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rhuematoid arthritis

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Arthritis is a disease that causes swelling, stiffness, and pain in a joints..... There are two major categories of arthritis. The first type is caused by wear and tear on the articular cartilage through the natural aging process, through constant use, or through trauma..... The second type is caused by one of a number of inflammatory processes..... Consider anti inflammatory medications... Consult orthopedician.....