Rhinophyma stage 2

I'm suffering from pimple like growth on my nose and chin. It is confirmed by doctor as Rhinophyma and I was prescribed to use isotroin .have used it for nearly 5 months. The liver lft values increased during this period ,but within limits. The pimple like growth decreased by using isotroin . But the pimple like growth has started again once after 3 months of stopping the medication. I cannot use lifetime to stop this. Please suggest me a permanent solution.

Doctor Answers (1) on Rhinophyma stage 2

Dr. Sanchit Talwar Chandigarh | Dermatologist
Hi.I would really appreciate if you could send a picture of the affected area,so that I can advice you accordingly.Did your treating doctor tell you whether you have Acne Rosacea or not?.Your treatment will vary according to the condition you have.Revert back with your picture. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar MD (Skin & VD) Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH