Rheumatoid arthritis
My mother is suffering from pain in legs n hands. I mean to say joint pain. And toe in leg has disfigured. I mean it has changed its shape. She is 4.11 ft tall, 52 kgs. Plz doctor, guide me, to relieve her from pain. Thank u
36 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

you have to consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated for rheumatoid arthritis and it's present condition , he will treat according to involvement
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.