Rheumatoid Arthiritis
I am suffering with Rheumatoid Arthiritis my anti cpp level is 194 and ra factor is 480 my doctor prescribe me Wysolone 20 mg but I am worried about its side effects is there any alternative for this??? plz help..

Dr. Raghavendra Reddy
Consultant Physician 9 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hi its Confirmed Rheumatoid arthritis to lower your immunity levels we will give you disease modifying drugs so first line of treatment we will put you on steroids for immunosuppression. just check your Lft once in 2months. once your RA factor and crp levels falls down we can reduce the dosage.