Rheumathoid Arthritis

Dear sir, My wife recently tested positive with Rheumathoid Arthritis. There are frequent swellings at the joints in hands and legs, for the last three weeks she is facing difficulty in moving legs in the morning time after woke up. We are from vizag Ap.Kindly suggest sir . We are ready to meet you sir
views-icons 80 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Rheumathoid Arthritis

Naresh Kumar Monigari Karimnagar | Consultant Physician
Hello, I had gone through all the data you have posted. It is Rheumatoid arthritis. With proper treatment and care patients with RA can lead near normal life. Kindly send me ESR, CRP, CBP, CREATININE, LFT, Anti CCP and RA titer reports. Kindly mention what all joints are involved eg: right wrist joint, like that we need to count the total no of involved joints to monitor disease activity.. Get back to me with answers so that I can prescribe you medications.. For joint pains she can take Tab. Indocap SR 90 mg 1-0-1 and apply oxalgin nano gel for local application over painful joints. There will be morning stiffness and after use pain may decrease.. Physiotherapy needs to be done.. Hope this helps..